Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Get Free Tax Debt Help

Tax debt help can be found from not just paid professionals but also absolutely for free from a few non-profit organizations as well as universities and the local IRS offices. Let us take a look at few of the tax debt assistance that you could get for free:
  • Assistance center for taxpayers: Theycan be found at the local Internal Revenue System offices and can help you understand any communication you might have received from the IRS. Find their number at the official website of the IRS.
  • The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program: This community will help with IRS debt to those individuals who earn $49, 000 or less. They can really help you get your tax returns ready and also file electronically.
  • Armed Forces Council Tax: This is for military personnel and happens to be a part of the VITA program funded by the IRS. They have volunteers who are specifically trained to provide tax debt guide for those who work with the Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Coast Guards and the Navy.
  • Tax help for the elderly: They help to resolve tax debt problems for those who are 60 years or older and get grants from the IRS.

No comments: